19th International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Welfare
19th - 20th September 2019 - Ourense
Promotional video Termatalia
18th International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Welfare
12th - 14th September 2018 - Foz do Iguaçu
TERMATALIA will reinforce its character of thermal bridge between Euroasia and America with the celebration of TERMATALIA BRASIL in Foz do Iguaçu, a sustainable and water-bases destination. It will be again in a CENTER OF BUSSINES and KNOWLEDGE witch will gather to professionals of more than 25 countries. It will celebrate between 19th and 21thof September with the phrase: “The energy of water”. The fair will be held at the Maestra Convention Center of the Recanto Cataratas Hotel.
- 12th: International Meeting
- 13th and 14th: Fair / International Meeting / Workshop
- 15th: Thermal routes / Networking
LAST EDITION FIGURES in AMÉRICA
30 SPECIALIZED TTOO
2500 PROFESSIONAL VISITORS
Water, from a vital element to a gourmet caprice. Taste brands that operate in the international market and know the different types.
Termatalia will be equipped with a Business Center to offer exhibitors and professional visitors a space in which to keep work appointments.
We will recreate a Thermal Center that has the objective of making known among the professionals of the sector the different hydrothermal treatments and techniques and the products and services that are offered.
We will have areas dedicated to wellness, healthy eating and dermocosmetics. Healthy habits, dermatological treatments, novelties in skin products and much more.
Rates, registration and everything you need to know to participate in Termatalia as an exhibitor
All the thermal news, events, activities ...
- Termatalia participates in the 9th Health and Tourism Conference that begins today at the European Parliament headquarters in BrusselsTermatalia, International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Wellbeing, participates actively in the 9th edition of the Health and Industry Conference (HTI) that begins today at the European Parliament headquarters, in Brussels (Belgium). The fair is one of the official partners of the...... Read moreTermatalia collaborates with the 5th International Study prepared by the Health, Wellness and Spa Tourism Observatory (TOHWS)Ourense, 10/10 / 2018.- Termatalia, International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Wellness has collaborated for another year in the International Wellness, Spa & Travel Monitor (IWSTM), International Study on the wellness, spa and health travel sectors , which is now in its fifth...... Read more
- Article by Professor Kai Illing on the management of medical departments in thalassotherapy hotelsWe leave here attached to this article the article on management of medical departments in the thalassotherapy centers prepared by the Austrian Professor Kai Illing who participated as a speaker at the XIII International Meeting on Water and Health held in the latest edition of Termatalia.The...... Read moreTermatalia joins the celebration of World Tourism DayTermatalia, Feria Internacional del Turismo Termal, de Salud y Bienestar se suma un año más a la celebración del Día Mundial del Turismo que este año se celebra bajo el lema “El turismo y la transformación digital”. Los avances digitales llevan aparejados cambios en la manera...... Read moreTermatalia reaches its legal age in Brazil, positioned as a professional appointment for international health tourismFoz do Iguaçu, 14/09 / 2018.- Termatalia Brasil, International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Wellbeing, this afternoon closed the doors of its 18th edition reinforced as the great international appointment of health and wellness tourism. Held in Foz de Iguaçu, this meeting brought...... Read moreTermatalia Brasil positions Foz de Iguaçu as an international health tourism destinationFoz do Iguaçu, 13/09 / 2018.-Termatalia, International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Wellbeing, this afternoon opened the doors of its 18th edition (the fourth in Latin America) calling in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) to professionals from 34 countries, 200 exhibitors, 25 international...... Read more
If you have any questions or questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Person in charge: Foundation Feiras e Exposiciones de Ourense
Purpose: Manage requests for information made through the website.
Legitimization: The consent given.
Recipients: Data transfers will not be made.
Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to your treatment, to revoke the consent given and to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Additional information: All the information provided can be found enlarged in the additional information that is available to youhere
C.− Finca Sevilla S/N
Ourense, Galicia 32005
+0034 988 366 030Your message has been sent. Thank you!